ITO Global Logistics is recruiting on behalf of one of its clients a Logistics Technician for a fixed term contract if concluded CDI;
The Logistics Technician will report to the Purchasing and Logistics Manager.
Execute the supply chain and production line supply process as well as the commercial areas in accordance with the sales objectives.
- Plan and coordinate the distribution of finished product between the factory and the commercial areas in order to optimize the service levels and the logistic cost of supply in agreement with the Logistics and Purchasing Manager;
- Identify problems and find solutions to optimize logistics costs;
- Manage and maintain good relationships with business partners;
- Participate in the monitoring of imports up to the point of delivery to ensure the arrival of the goods on time and within the standards;
- Pre-collect import documents and ensure compliance with customs nomenclature;
- Maintain customs documents (folders and physical filing);
- Manage the availability of finished goods and raw materials in close collaboration with the Purchasing Manager;
- Provide monthly reports on container delivery times (date of arrival in Dakar to delivery location, factory and other warehouses)
- Ensure compliance with supplier payment deadlines and ISP availability of payment documents.
Education and Experience
- Education : Bac + 2 and more in transport, logistics, international trade or related degrees
- Other knowledge: knowledge of the legislation in force in Senegal
- Experience : 2 to 3 years in a similar position
- Language : French & English
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAP.
- Avoiding overstocking and storage costs at the port;
- Zero stock outs in your logistics activities;
- Distribution KPI's (truck utilization, cost per carton, per region vs. budget.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org