BIOFORCE. EMPOWERING HUMANITARIANS. Empowering humanitarians: we believe in a world where the needs of people affected by crises are met by committed professionals who provide quality and appropriate assistance.
We are a humanitarian organization that prepares for and responds to crises resulting from conflict, natural disaster or epidemic. We provide training, support and structuring solutions to enable access to effective and quality aid for vulnerable populations.
Bioforce is looking for a Business Training Coordinator for its European Training Center (CFBE) located in Vénissieux (69).
You will be in charge of coordinating training programs in humanitarian logistics at the Bioforce Europe training center.
Reporting to the Head of the Bioforce Europe training center, based in Vénissieux.
You will be responsible for :
Ensure the training engineering of the Logistician and Humanitarian Action Logistics Manager training programs
- Ensuring that the skills acquired are in line with the training curriculum and the content of the course
- Structure the training in modules/teaching units and define the chronological sequence
- Adapt the training structure based on feedback from learners, trainers and the professional sector
- Identify human and material needs for the implementation of the training program
- Manage the training programs and interface between the different actors (implementation, mobilization of resources...)
Ensure the proper implementation of schedules
- Adapt learning methods
- Brief and debrief trainers
Participate in the strategic reflection on the evolution of logistics training programs and the global service offer (follow-up, evaluation, capitalization)
Carry out training assessments
- Collect and analyze training follow-up indicators
- Identify recommendations and propose improvements
- Deliver classroom training / conduct field application exercises
Define pedagogical objectives
- Write scenarios and materials in line with these objectives
- Lead the training session
Participate in the role-playing of field applications and adapt them to the learners
- Contribute to the debriefings of the field application exercises
- Elaborate and manage the expenses related to the direct costs of their training programs
Develop the budget forecast
- Commit expenses and verify allocations
- Review the budget
- Select candidates for the training program
Review and process applications
- Conduct interviews with candidates
- Accompany learners in the acquisition of their skills and the feasibility of their professional project
Formalize feedback and exchange on the acquisition of know-how and interpersonal skills
- To guide the trainee in his choice of professional project
- To design and implement the evaluation system of the trainees
- Develop the evaluation schedule in accordance with the criteria defined in the reference system
Organize the transmission and follow-up of evaluations and grades
- Prepare and lead the evaluation committees at the end of the training period
- Participate in the evaluation presentations
- Conduct and guarantee the evaluation of the trainees' skills
Knowledge & experience
- You have knowledge of adult training systems, training engineering and professional training systems.
- You have knowledge in coaching and accompanying adults in training.
- You know how to design and coordinate a training program. You know how to run a training course.
- You are familiar with the humanitarian action sector in France and/or internationally and the logistics sector.
Experience in the humanitarian sector is highly appreciated.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the field.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
4/5 years of higher education in training engineering and/or in fields related to humanitarian and development issues
- You are rigorous and know how to organize your work time
- You have good interpersonal, listening and communication skills. You are a good teacher.
- You are flexible, agile and autonomous.
- You know how to manage your stress and how to step back from the situations you encounter.
Date of integration
Salary according to profile / salary scale, luncheon vouchers, health insurance and 6 weeks of paid vacation per year, 10 days off + telecommuting possible
Full time permanent contract
Bioforce, 41 avenue du 8 mai 1945, 69200 Vénissieux
Please send your CV and cover letter by email, indicating the reference and title of the position in the subject line, to Noémie Roussel Human Resources Manager at email@example.com